The Philippines is a Southeast Asian country comprised of over 7,000 islands, making it a dream destination for beach lovers and nature enthusiasts alike. Although it may be difficult to narrow down your list of places to see in the Philippines, here are five must-see destinations for first-time travelers:
- Boracay: This small island off the coast of Aklan province is world-renowned for its white sand beaches, crystal clear waters, and lively nightlife.
- Palawan: Palawan is an archipelago made up of more than 1,700 islands, many of which are uninhabited. It’s a nature lover’s paradise, with pristine beaches, limestone cliffs, and lush jungle.
- Cebu: Cebu is the Philippines’ second largest island and is a popular tourist destination for its beaches, resorts, and historic sites.
- Manila: Manila is the capital city of the Philippines and is a bustling metropolis with a rich history and culture.
- Siargao: Siargao is a small island off the coast of Mindanao and is a surfers’ paradise, with some of the best waves in the country.
Enjoy your visit in the Philippines.