Cubao is a district in Quezon City, Philippines known for its shopping malls, restaurants, and entertainment spots. But beyond the hustle and bustle of its popular attractions, there are many hidden gems waiting to be discovered.
For those looking to explore the hidden gems of Cubao, the following are some of the best places to visit:
- Cubao Expo: A vibrant market and event venue that features a wide array of food stalls, vintage shops, and art galleries. It also hosts events such as concerts, art exhibits, and more.
- St. Joseph’s Church: A beautiful church built in the early 1900s, featuring stunning architecture and a stunning interior.
- Cubao Farmers Market: A vibrant market that features a variety of fresh produce, as well as artisanal goods and crafts.
- Cubao X: A unique shopping experience offering an eclectic mix of stores, restaurants, and entertainment spots.
- Red Ribbon Bakery: A popular bakery known for its delicious cakes, pastries, and other baked goods.
- La Loma Cemetery: An old cemetery that has been around since the 1700s, featuring a mix of colonial and modern architecture.
- UP Town Center: An upscale mall and entertainment complex featuring chic boutiques, restaurants, and cinemas.
- Araneta Coliseum: A popular venue for sports and entertainment, featuring a variety of concerts, circuses, and other events.
- Quezon Memorial Circle: A large park featuring a memorial tower dedicated to former President Manuel L. Quezon, as well as a variety of attractions such as a lake, a garden, and more.
- Uno Morato: A vibrant restaurant, bar, and cultural hub that features live music, art exhibits, and other events.
These are just some of the hidden gems of Cubao that are worth exploring. There are many more waiting to be discovered, so don’t forget to explore them all!