1) Boracay Island – Boracay Island is located on the westernmost tip of the Philippine archipelago. This beautiful island is renowned for its white sand beaches, crystal-clear waters, and lush tropical vegetation. Visitors can enjoy a wide variety of activities such as swimming, sunbathing, windsurfing, kiteboarding, and scuba diving.
2) El Nido – El Nido is a group of islets and lagoons in the northern part of Palawan province. It is famous for its unspoiled beaches, coral reefs, and lush jungle vegetation. Visitors can enjoy activities such as swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, and hiking.
3) Puerto Galera – Puerto Galera is a coastal town located in the province of Oriental Mindoro. It is a popular destination for scuba diving and snorkeling due to its clear waters and rich marine life. Puerto Galera also has several white sand beaches that are perfect for swimming and sunbathing.
4) Siargao Island – Siargao Island is located in the province of Surigao del Norte in the southern Philippines. It is known for its world-class waves, which make it a popular destination for surfing. Siargao Island also has beautiful white sand beaches and crystal-clear waters perfect for swimming and snorkeling.
5) Palawan – Palawan is an island province located in the southwestern Philippines. It is home to some of the country’s most beautiful beaches, including El Nido and Puerto Princesa. Palawan is also a popular destination for scuba diving, snorkeling, and kayaking.
Other places includes:
- Bohol – Bohol is an island located in the Central Visayas region. It is known for its chocolate hills, tarsiers, and beaches. Its most famous beach is the Alona Beach which is known for its white sand and clear waters.
- Siquijor – Siquijor is an island located in the Central Visayas region. It is known for its mystical beliefs, but also has beautiful white sand beaches and clear waters.