Archived: October 27, 2018.
The YEHEY Coins (Token) is live and ready to serve our community. The YEHEY Coin cryptocurrency is based on Ethereum Decentralized Platform on a blockchain network which means you can hold and secure your tokens (YEHEY Coin) or other cryptocurrency assets on Ethereum compatible wallet e.g. MyEtherWallet.
We started giving rewards to our community using Points (Y$), this is the official digital currency within our network so they can transact and pay for products and/or services. Now with YEHEY coin, you can convert your existing Y$ to YEHEY coin so you can keep it outside of our network for your own safe keeping.
Interested to Work from home? Read the SteemPH article to post, curate and earn.
1.0 Y$ = 1.0 YEHEY Coin
About YEHEY coins, can be use and build for:
- A collectible token within our website. Who knows in the future we can all go to the moon.
- A decentralized network to issue a digital currency. You control and manage your own token.
- Token is not-mineable to save energy. You simply join our community to earn (mine) your points. Your points is equal to token.
- The total tokens is set to a fixed amount: 1,000,000,000 YEHEY
The Source Code Verification is completed:
The Etherscan.io Token Verification: Verified.
Where to buy YEHEY Coin?
- It is now available at EtherDelta.com Decentralized Ethereum Exchange website, go direct to Yehey Coin Exchange to buy and sell a token.
- You can also buy it from any members who already earned their points through participation in our community. Visit the Community Marketplace.
For tipping please send to:
- Send ETH (Ethereum) or YEHEY Coin to 0xeB6F0Af12930d30252Df3F159Bbff9504c78D866 (MyEtherWallet)
- Or Bitcoin – 13vLod8MfG56KDueuVXkT9YZ4ExgkMTMBW – create your free account at Coinbase and we both earn $10 of free bitcoin.
How to add a “Custom Token”? Please follow this step by step procedure. This applies to any new cryptocurrencies created on top of Ethereum Decentralized Platform.
Create your own Ethereum Wallet to manage your YEHEY coins.
I will use YEHEY tokens as an example.
Go to MyEtherWallet.com and login to your Ether Wallet using Keystore or Private key. Scroll down, click on “Add Custom Token“.
For YEHEY Token:
- Token Address: 0x20cdc3acc3a54b095d5cd6e7aae71269cd1b5083
- Token Symbol: YEHEY
- Token Decimals: 18
Once you click on Save. You will see these token on your Ethereum Wallet as shown below.
I am now ready to receive or buy these coins (YEHEY).
I bought 10,000 YEHEY and 100,000 QUE cryptocurrencies. Now, I have some cryptocurrencies on Ethereum Wallet.
Please note. We are still updating this page.