Bicol is a region in the Philippines that is known for its volcanoes, beaches, and hot springs. The region is also home to the Bicolano people, who are known for their unique culture and traditions.
There are many things to see and do in Bicol, and the best way to experience the region is to spend some time exploring it. Here are some of the top things to see and do in Bicol:
- Visit the Mayon Volcano.
- Take a dip in the hot springs of Mt. Banahaw.
- Go on a whale watching tour in Donsol.
- Visit the Cagsawa Ruins.
- Explore the Lagonoy Gulf.
- Visit the Caramoan Islands.
- Go on a safari at the Philippine Tarsier Sanctuary.
- Take a dip in the Ati-Atihan festival.
- Visit the Our Lady of Peñafrancia Shrine.